I can't register on fifa 09 to play online, can anyone help?

1. I can't register on EA, people said to me that the game automaticly registers you but when I try I have to sign in to EA, After that it appears parental consent required.
    EA requires a parent or guardian's aproval for you to play online. Please enter his or her emai adress to request permission to create an EA onlineaccount. I put the email of a parent of mine and it say's that the EA servers are not available at this time. Please try again later. S o I've tried if another email that is my email and everthing works they sent the mail but, i go to see my emails received on my computer and it's there I click on it and it say's that I've to to go to that link to complete registration I click on it and after that he goes to the EA page and say's state of account invalid, not possible to chamge the state of the account. What do I do? Don't tell me that I have to be 18 years to play fifa because I just have 15, and it's stupid EA do the Parental consent Requirred other games like gears of war 2 don't need this neither gta IV, so anyone can help? or not?

User Info: Davuj

Davuj - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Have you tried to register on eafootballworld.com i did that before i started to play maybe that will help in some way.

User Info: scaballito

scaballito - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. i think i know the problem. Is your age on your account below 16?? mine was last year and i couldnt play EA game online. now i can however

User Info: Liam-1992-2006

Liam-1992-2006 - 7 years ago 0 0