Where is the tune that allows you to do an actual wheelie for forza 3 and what car?

1. Its annoying need help

User Info: UnknownProdigy

UnknownProdigy - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Umm . . . if you're looking to buy tunes check the Storefront. There's lots on there. I've never made a wheelie car myself.

Forza's official forums might have some wheelie tunes posted, there's a lot of tunes over there but once again I haven't looked for tunes there. I'd post the link but links aren't allowed on GameFAQS Answers so if you don't know it you'll have to try the message board here, or look at the game case.

User Info: dark_minun

dark_minun (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. I guess your looking for an actual wheelie off the line. From what I heard thats not possible in the game, but there are tunes on the storefront(some may be lies) and on the forza site that allow you to wheelie a car my alternating between brakes and gas.

User Info: bmxer07

bmxer07 - 6 years ago 0 0