Where can I find the level 3 weapons?

1. I want to know where the level 3 weapons are located and maybe some level 2 weapons.

User Info: C97

C97 - 7 years ago

1. Level 3 Pistol: Delta M1911 (silenced)
    Found in: Florida - Mangano's Compound, 2nd Floor.

Level 3 Shotgun: Schofield Semi-Auto
    Found in: Global Storage Chop Shop - this is the warehouse that belonged to Mangano originally, which you need to lower a drawbridge to reach.

Level 3 Magnum: .501 Magnum Enforcer
    Found in: Cuba, at the Lighthouse near the Battaglia Quarry Chop Shop.

Level 3 Rifle: Vintovka SR-98
    Found in: Cuba, Almeida Compound, 2nd Floor.

Level 3 Automatic: Modified AK-47
    Found in: Cuba, Battaglia Masonry, Underground Tunnels.

User Info: neeker

neeker - 7 years ago 6 0

1. I found some of the level 3 weapons in the compounds so that kinda sucked but take a good look around the rackets. They are hidden around there somewere.

User Info: starkiller_08

starkiller_08 - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. I found the level 3 Magnum in a chop shop racket in Cuba the one on the water. Sorry if thats far of i beet the game in 2 days woulda beat it in one had my dad not said "Youve played enough now get off."

User Info: The_Don_of

The_Don_of - 7 years ago 1 0
  3. or you can buy the guide like I did or you can search for my topic on here.

User Info: showoffboy

showoffboy - 7 years ago 0 5
  4. The lv.3 magnum is in cuba by the lighthouse near one of the wharehouses you take over. The lv.3 pistol is in florida in the family in blue compound.

User Info: Bqad86

Bqad86 - 7 years ago 1 0
  5. Just cuz its in a compound doesnt mean its unattainable if you missed it before blowing it up. compounds rebuild, and you can go back

User Info: seanfast

seanfast - 7 years ago 1 0