How do you get KO of the Night?

1. I'm in career mode and I've gotten Fight of the Night 3 times and Submission of the night once. However, I haven't gotten KO of the Night. What's the best way to do it? I have a heavyweight kickboxer/wrestler.

User Info: baby20073

baby20073 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. I think, in my experience, KO of the night has to be a Flash KO. You can't whoop the guys ass, rock him, then knock him out ... it has to be like ... an even fight, then suddenly a punch down the throat to knock them out. I've only done this a few times.

User Info: Barry_McLeod

Barry_McLeod - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. you need to get a flash KO, i got KO of the night 14 times in my career. Just make fight for a few minutes make it a stand up war then throw that power punch/kick. also the muay thai clinch is a great way as well.

User Info: UFCgoldenPIG

UFCgoldenPIG - 5 years ago 0 0