Question from Kekkaos

Has anyone become a Hokage?

To anyone who's played Broken Bond. Do you know how many points you need to become a Hokage. Because if I think about it this way I might be wrong. If you're playing and you have to reach the top of the leaderboards, what about the people already there. If you keep playing and they keep playing you'll never get there. So I don't know, I just wanted some clarification on this. Help if you can.

Kekkaos provided additional details:

I did it, I'm finally Hokage. Feel proud of myself. Took me 4 hours straight, but I did it. Thank you all for the help.

Jceccarelli117 answered:

I'm pretty sure you just have to pass the bottom hokage on the leaderboards, right now I'm 8 wins away, but I had to take a break for 24: redemption
0 0

Answers

NarumiKawakita answered:

There are over 40 Hokage as of now. I'm only a Jonin, and I'm not sure how many points it takes to become Hokage, it doesn't say.
1 0

zanozanozano answered:

I just hokage rank when i got rank 60 on the tower of death board so im guessing get 60+ on that leader board and u get it i had 67 points when i got it
1 0