Has anyone become a Hokage?

1. To anyone who's played Broken Bond. Do you know how many points you need to become a Hokage. Because if I think about it this way I might be wrong. If you're playing and you have to reach the top of the leaderboards, what about the people already there. If you keep playing and they keep playing you'll never get there. So I don't know, I just wanted some clarification on this. Help if you can.

User Info: Kekkaos

Kekkaos - 8 years ago
    I did it, I'm finally Hokage. Feel proud of myself. Took me 4 hours straight, but I did it. Thank you all for the help.

User Info: Kekkaos

Kekkaos - 8 years ago

1. I'm pretty sure you just have to pass the bottom hokage on the leaderboards, right now I'm 8 wins away, but I had to take a break for 24: redemption

User Info: Jceccarelli117

Jceccarelli117 - 8 years ago 0 0

1. There are over 40 Hokage as of now. I'm only a Jonin, and I'm not sure how many points it takes to become Hokage, it doesn't say.

User Info: NarumiKawakita

NarumiKawakita - 8 years ago 1 0
  2. I just hokage rank when i got rank 60 on the tower of death board so im guessing get 60+ on that leader board and u get it i had 67 points when i got it

User Info: zanozanozano

zanozanozano - 8 years ago 1 0