Question from allin1027214

How do I change Party leaders?

How do I change Party leaders?

allin1027214 provided additional details:

Okay so I just figured it out. Main Menu>Paradgims>Battle Team. I didn"t fighur it out untill I got the Paradgims.

peacfrog94 asked for clarification::

Really? you cant change party mems till u beat the story? if so then dang. i am getting tired of the slow battles.(i am playing as sazh right now)

azuarc answered:

The party stops playing hokey pokey with the beginning of chapter 10 and lets you actually choose among them. When you get to that point, under Paradigms, there is an option to select your party members. Pick someone, then pick someone else and they swap spots. Whoever you put first is your leader.

Not possible before chapter 10, which is around 20-25 hours in.
2 0

Answers

JinOniGod answered:

You go to edit team, but you can't do it till you complete the main story
1 4

jdk761 answered:

Its actually not till the end of the 2nd disk, not the end of the game, shortly after you get everyone back together and get the ability to change your group around, you have to do a couple more things, then it'll let you switch lightning out from being leader
2 0

Luinta answered:

THe ability to change party leaders, and the party itself opens up later in hte game after chapter 9. Being that there are 13 chapters, plus the "after the end" gameplay, it leaves a good solid chunk of gameplay in which you are free to form any party you wish and try out all formations.
2 0

venus_doom616 answered:

You have to wait until the game lets you to do so... (unfortunately) :(
1 2

progamer2290 answered:

Get to chapter 10
2 1