Question from gamecheatmaster

Dahaka :Taejin's Tower final boss?

Anyone know how to beat this boss yet doom keeps killing me?

gamecheatmaster provided additional details:

I just beat him after super over powering my players combo of Med Med Sen: Rav Rav Rav: Syn Syn Sab: Com Rav Med. took time but beat him got stagger up to 999 smight did 50000damage to him

swhite123 asked for clarification:

Is there anyone else that has beat him doing something different because he keeps killing me.I stagger him one time and when he gets up he kills me.

RCNero197 answered:

First, make sure Lightning has the Dispelga technique unlocked.

Start the battle with Delta Attack, go through a few rounds of that, before switching to Mystic Tower to quickly push for a stagger (alternate to Solidarity or Entourage if your Sentinel needs healing).

Note: he has two really big attacks that can wipe you out. Luckily though, I title on screen precedes them, so you can switch to Combat Clinic, which should allow you to power through them.

Once Staggered, Dahaka will fall down. Instantly switch to Relentless Assault and power away. Once the stagger is almost over, pull out a Sabateour, and hit him with Slow (He is only susceptible to slow when staggered, but it lasts after the stagger ends).

After the slow, instantly go back to Delta Attack to get your sentinel ready before he starts attacking again.

Then just repeat.

Another NOTE: the status effect attack, that puts like 5 ailments on all your characters, can be easily and instantly removed with the Dispelga technique, making it harmless.

Then just repeat. It's simple Delta Attack > Mystic Tower > STAGGER > Relentless Assault > (Anything with a Sabateur) > Delta Attack. Embedding Solidarity and Combat Clinic when needed. Good luck!
2 0

Answers

darkm0d answered:

Yeah thats the best bet. He never cast doom on me, so I was already at that point i suppose.
0 0

T3HDX answered:

There's not much real strategy to this boss that I found. The first time I did it, after the second stagger it killed me with a massive status effect attack which also really drained my health, and left me unable to do anything.

The main thing I'd go for is relentless assault ( 2 rav and 1 com) to build up the stagger mode, switching between combat clinic (2 med 1 sent). After the first stagger has ended, switch to combat clinic, preferably just before, as it will do a pretty harsh attack that leaves your party week. Heal up, and work on the second stagger, using the same tactics, healing when needed. However, when it comes out of second stagger mode, and announces its attack (I turned on attack names to show when they were happening in the options) and just as it says it's doing the attack, summon your eidolon, it will be taken out instantly, but your party will remain free of status effects.

At 2m or so hp, it's pretty tricky, but if you keep in mind those tips, it should be a lot easier.
0 0