How do I beat Manasvin Warmech in chapter 3?

1. Ok so I have tried to kill this guy about 20 times and every time he kills me with crystal rain. How do I kill me when he can kill me with one thing? I have full health when it does this too.

User Info: sithyeti

sithyeti - 6 years ago

1. First, if you haven't already, you should upgrade your Roles/Paradigms through the Crystarium. That will increase your Health and Strength. After you do this, Snow should have the highest Health and I chose a Paradigm that made him a Sentinal to get all the attention and used Combat or Ravager for Lighting and Ravager or Medic for Vanille. If you run low on health on either of you crew just switch back and forth for Paradigms from Combat/Ravager (Lightning), Sentinal/Ravager (Snow), Ravager/Medic (Vanille). When Health gets to 30-50% just switch to a Paradigm that has Vanille as a Medic to heal the party but if you get too low you need to use Potion. Also you can Optimize your equipment to make Lightning more Offensive, Snow Defensive and Vanille Offensive.

User Info: YNOTMOAH

YNOTMOAH - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Snow should always be a sen unless it is staggered, then make him a com or rav. Keep lightning as a com. when you need to heal have vanille swich to med.

User Info: Dragon0640

Dragon0640 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Are you kiddin me? This ones so easy just stick with soladarity and when hes almost dead, use relentless assault to finish him off.

User Info: alexmercer17

alexmercer17 - 6 years ago 0 1
  3. What I did (which worked by the way) is when the battle first starts off, do NOT attack. Change to Solidarity and simply go to items, click potion, and get to the box that says 'all allies', and wait for the boss to use his laser attack. Use the potion or heal with your medic and again get to that 'all allies' box with the potion and wait for the boss to use Crystal Rain. When the first crystal hits IMMEDIATELY us the potion. If you don't before the second crystal hits, well... After the second hits use another potion and pelt the Warmech with Lightning while the others support and heal. Change back to Relentless Assault after it staggers, and Beat the crap out of the Warmech . After the stagger gauge depletes, switch to Solidarity again and prepare those potions. Continue until the Warmech is defeated.

User Info: chunk_o_meat

chunk_o_meat - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. Alright, this is like 2 years late BUT i had this problem and i kept dying. So what i did is set my para thingy to relentless first so that when the battle start i attack with relentless once and then switched back to solidarity and go healed and then clicked on my potion waiting for the killer move, after the first his i used a potion and i was still alive as my medic helped me and then a potion after and then back to relentless and staggered him several times and then switched back to solidarity when i used my medic to heal and stayed on the waiting for the next crystal rain and once that had gone ( do exactly as you did the first time) then kick his ass with relentless!

User Info: AmyJadeHarris

AmyJadeHarris - 4 years ago 0 0