When can I recieve lionheart?

1. I checked a map and it showed me that I needed to complete Ch.11 and go to CH.12 to find it in a treasure chest. Is there a place or shop to buy it before CH.12 ?

User Info: u360gamer

u360gamer - 6 years ago

1. At the beginning of chapter 12 the stores recieve it but it's 28,000 and you can walk like 20 steps and get it cuz it's in a chest pretty close to you

User Info: zachroberts

zachroberts - 6 years ago 0 0

1. The earliest you can get it is Chapter 12. The shops won't stock it until you either find it or complete the chapter.

User Info: SkybladeNox

SkybladeNox - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. At the beginning of Chapter 12 In Eden or If you missed that chance you can buy it in the shop for 28,000

User Info: Haseo19

Haseo19 - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. You can't get it BEFORE chapter 12 but you can get it at the BEGINNING of the chapter in EDEN.
    If you missed that chance it will be available in the shop.

User Info: Haseo19

Haseo19 - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. Lionheart can be found in the beginning of chapter 12 after your second fight with barthandelus and you get on the ship. When you come to the area with 2 of the mithridate things and the orion guy it should be right behind you against a wall.

User Info: Fortiver23

Fortiver23 - 4 years ago 0 0