Question from UniSoldierChamp

Where can I find (Growth Egg)?

I just got to chapter 11 doing the Behemoth - White cat thing fight over and over, was just wondering where to get a Growth Egg to expedite things. Any help would be much appreciated =)

Celldrax answered:

You get a growth egg after beating Mark 55, a Neochu (Cie'th stone located on the roof of the deserted school in Oerba) But make sure your characters are at LEAST at level 4 in their core roles......it's one tough mother. And as stated above, one way you can beat it easily (usually after a LONG time and endless repeated casting) is to use the strategy of using Vanille to cast death on it (the Malboro wand helps......apparently...)
0 0

Answers

progamer2290 answered:

Misson 55 Use death to kill it!
0 0

progamer2290 answered:

Misson 55
use death to kill it!
0 0

Falophle8 answered:

I have been doing this, and I was able to kill the neochu with Death, but his minions obliterated me (im almost at lvl 5 role for one role per person) am i too weak? Is there an easier way to kill his minions after the mark is gone?
0 0

Celldrax answered:

I probably wouldn't say they're too weak......level 5 in one role should be enough.......though it's not hard to get overwhelmed by them. But sometimes the best way is to just ALWAYS keep a sentinel in place, while constantly healing it with a medic and try and pick them off one by one with your third character.......I think that's what I did.....if I remember correctly.
0 0