Question from john556

Where can I find (ribbon)?

I take it there will b a ribbon in this game somewhere, can someone help me find one tho getting really tired of status ailments

john556 provided additional details:

I've managed to find the flowering cactaurs. Do they just drop the ribbon as loot?

john556 provided additional details:

Do I just have to b really lucky to find a ribbon with the chocobo?

Thomiroth answered:

Well, to get both the ribbon and an achievement, you could use the Chocobo treasure hunting. Finding the ribbon is the achievement, so you kill two birds with one stone. There's also Flowering Cactuar I believe. But they flee from battle around 10 seconds in, so you have to be quick and powerful. Not sure if you can respawn them, pretty sure I heard you can't.
You find the Flowering Cactuar during the Titan's Trials missions. Can't remember which path. I'll post later if I find the time to head back over that way.
0 0

Answers

TLily answered:

The Flowering Cactuar will respawn if you exit the trial and travel back to it but that means having to go through all the marks up to them again
0 0

FF13Helper answered:

To clarify about the FLowering Cactuar, they appear on the path of Mission 35 -> 36 -> 38 -> 42. And they don't always flee, but if they don't they cast very powerful AoE magic like Firaga and Blizzaga. Which if your not ready can kill your party outright if more then 2 cast the magic.
0 0

To get a ribbon...? Answered Geesnutz
Farming for ribbon? Answered sikiji72000
Where can I find (Sol's)? Open dragonkiller43
Where can I find Trapazhedron(sp)? Answered motifsman
Where can I find Chocobo? Answered Jpsax32