Question from ravenwing263

How do I kill this Eidolon?

I'm fighting Vanille's Eidolon and I cannot win. i really wish I could have haste, then I would have him, but I don't have any forigel. Is there anywhere I can get one?

I know he's weak against debuffs and I'm using them but he usually kills me; and then when it's going well, I can't get the gestalt gage upquick enough and Doom gets me.

weissl2itter answered:

Pick fang as sent and let her take the dmg and vanille to keep debuffing. switch vanille to heal when necessary. just doing debuff will get the gage to full
1 0

Strifer5000 answered:

My largest problem with this fight, as I saw, was he causes so much damage. Even though healing helps with the taming process, it is just better in general to have the debuffs going. I was able to use an out of combat item to cast my buffs on, protect, shell, etc. This allowed me to resist enough damage to get more debuffs off on this Eidolon and fewer times of healing.
1 0

Fallous answered:

Start the fight with Fang as a Commander and Vanille as a Saboteur. Let Fang dish out half of her attacks and switch her to a Sentinel. She'll be by the Eidolon and away from Vanille, making Vanille safe from damage for the most part just swich to Sen-Med to heal and back to Sen-Sab you'll eventually take him down.
0 0

Dragon0640 answered:

Make fang a sen and have vanille only attack with debuffs.
0 0

sephiroth_kill answered:

Alright, what you need is just 2 paradigms one with vanille as a healer and fang as a sentinel and Vanille as a sabatour and fang as a sentinel
keep switching between healing and casting and he should go down fairly easily but not quickly i can assure you that...this one took me about 5 tries until i figured it out
0 0

Does Serrah have an Eidolon? Open Mr_Bojingo
How do I beat Nix (Snow's Eidolon)? Open Gamer_Girl87
How do I beat Lightning's Eidolon? Answered Kaiser_Tristank
Improving Eidolon stats? Open SinStarship
How do I beat Sazh's Eidolon? Answered pikekachu