Question from jj123455

How do I beat (orphan)?

Hey im stuck at orphan! my party is fang(commando) lightning(ravanger) and hope(ravanger) all got about 8000hp. Any help would be appriceated

buffs and debuffs man. thats all most of the hard fights are. its been a while since i faught so i forget my tactic but keeping haste up, and slow on orhan at all times will make the fight much easier. Not the best answer but give it a try.

Use the bully paradigm and once he is impareled, deshelled, and deprotected, use the delta attack paradigm. If you need to heal use the solidarity or the combat clinic paradigm. Once you stagger him, use the agression paradigm. On the second orphan battle, use billy again, then swich to relentless assault and once he is staggered use agression.

If it's that damn Merciless Judgement attack that's giving you a headache and wiping you out, I found that having a Sentinel in my party reduced the damage BIG TIME. My party was Fang, Hope and Vanille sticking to their main crystarium routes and as long as I switched to a SEN / HEA / HEA paradigm just as he was about to power up that attack then I could survive and heal quickly.

Although I haven't read this tip anywhere else, so if it's a fluke then I must've got a special disk...

Teach vanille & sazh sentinel also sazh medic teach snow medic have vanille use poison until it works have sazh as medic and snow on sentinel. then sazh and snow sentinel vanille as medic when poison runs out put back merciless judgment just have three sentinels the after wards three medics then just repeat.