Question from belaclya

Which weapons should I upgrade?

Currently I have the following weapons:

Gladius*
Blazefire
edged carbine

airwing*
ninurta
hawkeye

vega 42
denub dueler*
procyons

wild bear
power circle*

binding rod*
pearlwing staff
beladonna wand

The * stands for what i've got equipped. Which weapons should i spend my meager 4k gil on to upgrade? I also want to have kept in mind which weapons I may receive a leveled up version of in a later chest so to not upgrade that one and i also don't want to lose the achievement for not having everything. I am also concerned that I may not be using the correct weapons even though based on the stats they seem best right now. Some help please.

Thanks,

B

Answers

Shirocano answered:

Well there is no easy way to answer this so i will go with what i know. as far as i know you only find one version of each weapon in its base form at level 1. also don't worry about achievement crunching until you get to the post-game

For Lightning i used for the longest time gladius i did find the edged carbine kinda useless because the way i see it her main role is a Commando.
for Hope i would recommend the hawkeye
for Sazh stay with the vega 42s for they are very balanced and they are easier to upgrade
for snow the power circle though i do prefer umbra you find later
for Vanille (i appolgize if i spelled her name wrong) the belladona wand because its debuffing bonus is handy
one last thing to remember from what i have seen all the weapons have their strengths and weaknesses so it's really a matter of opinion but i hope that i have provided some help to you
0 0