Question from art_eisen

How do I beat ZIRNITRA ?

How do I beat ZIRNITRA mission 53 ?

Answers

PowercalledIam answered:

Use Lightning as a Sentinel with a pair of Nimbletoe Boots. Syn/Sen/Sab to buff/debuff, then Rav/Sen/Rav to stagger. Once it it staggered, it's a good idea to use Cold Blood or some other Rav ability to drive up the chain gauge further before switching to Com/Com/Com. Rav/Sen/Med or Com/Com/Med to heal.

Mission 53 in particular actually makes it a bit easier. You can preemptively strike Alrunes, but not Zirnitras. So use a Deceptisol to preemptively strike, and go with Com/Com/Com right off the bat to kill all the Alrunes and take advantage of your pre-staggered Zirnitra.
0 0

vane_in_box answered:

Set your party with Lighting, Fang, Hope. Role : rav/com/rav

Before touching him, use deceptisol, aegisol, and fortisol for full debufs. Stagger him quickly and use army of one. Keep attacking him and he'll be fall before the stagger end. If he doesn't die before you beat him, retry and use com/com/rav.

I beated him using that method. I can't find another way to beat him..
0 0

two_shadows answered:

My method was use deceptisol aegisol and fortisol before the battle then triple rav him to around 6-700% stagger then triple commando till he died (snow fang and lightning fang as leader for the highwind)
0 0

How do I beat ? Open woodfins90
What can you do when you beat the game? Answered Darbus_31
How do I beat a Neochu? Open snipercat97
How do I beat Bartandalus ? Answered dragen359
How do I beat hecatoncheir? Answered dougals1988