How do I beat ZIRNITRA ?

1. How do I beat ZIRNITRA mission 53 ?

User Info: art_eisen

art_eisen - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Use Lightning as a Sentinel with a pair of Nimbletoe Boots. Syn/Sen/Sab to buff/debuff, then Rav/Sen/Rav to stagger. Once it it staggered, it's a good idea to use Cold Blood or some other Rav ability to drive up the chain gauge further before switching to Com/Com/Com. Rav/Sen/Med or Com/Com/Med to heal.

Mission 53 in particular actually makes it a bit easier. You can preemptively strike Alrunes, but not Zirnitras. So use a Deceptisol to preemptively strike, and go with Com/Com/Com right off the bat to kill all the Alrunes and take advantage of your pre-staggered Zirnitra.

User Info: PowercalledIam

PowercalledIam (Expert / FAQ Author) - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Set your party with Lighting, Fang, Hope. Role : rav/com/rav

Before touching him, use deceptisol, aegisol, and fortisol for full debufs. Stagger him quickly and use army of one. Keep attacking him and he'll be fall before the stagger end. If he doesn't die before you beat him, retry and use com/com/rav.

I beated him using that method. I can't find another way to beat him..

User Info: vane_in_box

vane_in_box - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. My method was use deceptisol aegisol and fortisol before the battle then triple rav him to around 6-700% stagger then triple commando till he died (snow fang and lightning fang as leader for the highwind)

User Info: two_shadows

two_shadows - 6 years ago 0 0