Question from Marubi99

How do I beat Barthandelus 2?

I REALLY Need help with this boss. My Party is: Fang, Light, and Hope. My Paradigms are: Tri-Disaster (3 Ravs) Cerberus (3 Commandos) Thaumaturgy (2 Ravs and a Med) Discretion (1 Commando and 2 Meds) Delta Attack (Commando, Sentinel and Ravager) Salvation (3 Medics) And Evened Odds (SAB, MED, SYN) I Normally Die From When He Makes My Party Members Unable To Attack/Use Magic. The Lowest i got his health was about 100,000.

Marubi99 provided additional details:

Thanks So Much For the help, Powercalledlam! With your help i beat barthandelus!

Answers

PowercalledIam answered:

Fang/Light/Hope should be an adequate party. Make sure you have damage-reduction accessories equipped, especially on Hope, who is the most squishy. Lightning and Hope should know Esuna to counter the status effects that prevent you from attacking. Fang (or whoever your party leader is) should know Renew and Dispelga as a last resort for reviving/healing/removing status effects. Start the battle by casting Libra.

--Sab/Com/Syn to buff/debuff. I don't recall if the boss can be effectively debuffed, and if not, you can do Com/Rav/Syn instead. Reapply Protect and Shell as they run out during the battle.
--Rav/Rav/Rav to stagger.
--Com/Com/Com to damage while he's staggered.
--Rav/Rav/Med to heal while staggering.
--Com/Com/Med to heal while he's staggered.
--Sen/Med/Med to heal if Hope is incapacitated in some way, or if you're just getting wailed on.
0 0