How do I beat Barthandelus 2?

1. I REALLY Need help with this boss. My Party is: Fang, Light, and Hope. My Paradigms are: Tri-Disaster (3 Ravs) Cerberus (3 Commandos) Thaumaturgy (2 Ravs and a Med) Discretion (1 Commando and 2 Meds) Delta Attack (Commando, Sentinel and Ravager) Salvation (3 Medics) And Evened Odds (SAB, MED, SYN) I Normally Die From When He Makes My Party Members Unable To Attack/Use Magic. The Lowest i got his health was about 100,000.

User Info: Marubi99

Marubi99 - 5 years ago
    Thanks So Much For the help, Powercalledlam! With your help i beat barthandelus!

User Info: Marubi99

Marubi99 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Fang/Light/Hope should be an adequate party. Make sure you have damage-reduction accessories equipped, especially on Hope, who is the most squishy. Lightning and Hope should know Esuna to counter the status effects that prevent you from attacking. Fang (or whoever your party leader is) should know Renew and Dispelga as a last resort for reviving/healing/removing status effects. Start the battle by casting Libra.

--Sab/Com/Syn to buff/debuff. I don't recall if the boss can be effectively debuffed, and if not, you can do Com/Rav/Syn instead. Reapply Protect and Shell as they run out during the battle.
    --Rav/Rav/Rav to stagger.
    --Com/Com/Com to damage while he's staggered.
    --Rav/Rav/Med to heal while staggering.
    --Com/Com/Med to heal while he's staggered.
    --Sen/Med/Med to heal if Hope is incapacitated in some way, or if you're just getting wailed on.

User Info: PowercalledIam

PowercalledIam (Expert / FAQ Author) - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. If you want to guarantee victory you can use a crawl technique used lightning hope and Vanille weapons of your choice. Hope we should have health items on him Vanille should have 2 health items and a defensive item, lightning should have strength items or magic boosting items depending on what you're going for.

Your paradigm should be commando, medic, medic ravenger, ravenger, ravenger commando, medic, ravenger and anything else you think might be helpful you should have hope at with a buffing class though Invenio with debuffing class.

All you need to know who is was when your health gets low heal. When you get the chances buff and debuff. When you stagger him switch everyone into full on attack mode. If you're doomed and he's not dead before you're about to die so maybe around 100 seconds use your summon when you finally die from doom your summon will revive you and leave.

User Info: Kingcrow1995

Kingcrow1995 - 10 months ago 0 0