Question from Biffbiffley

How do I solve the water altar?

well how do I? :)

punisherbv answered:

I took the bottle from the pool of water, filed it with water, put it on the alter then prayed to it. the only thing that happened was a monster getting summoned and it attacked me. i don't know if there is anything else to it.
0 2

Answers

tiskus answered:

I took the bottle from the pool of water, filed it with water, put it on the alter then prayed to it,drank a sup,then prayed to it, took the bottle from altar and poured it in the pool and thats it :)
3 1

tiskus answered:

And theres a codex near the gate in some chambers dont remember which one ,but i did it guesing
0 1

chrysmevalesco answered:

Okay. You pick up the jug from the water, full. Take it to the altar, place it on the altar. Pray to the jug. Then take one sip from the jug, take the jug (still almost full of water) back to the pool you got it from. Pour the contents of the jug back into the pool, jug breaks and door opens.

These instructions are in your Codex, btw. Read the books. :-)

-Chrysm
0 1

thegreatking666 answered:

Chrysm is right on the order but you must have the codex for it to workit can be found in the first big room after u enter the lower levels
0 1

denijsx90 answered:

Yeah but once the big door unlocks all that happens is I get attacked by some shades and a ghost. Is there a way around that?
0 0

Where can I find the key to the altar room in soldiers peak (dlc)? Answered blendthis007
How do I solve the Fade? Answered tas89
How do i solve one of the quests? Answered Sammylove101
How do I solve (Captured!)? Open VersitilePixels
How do I solve Asunder? Answered pwoody1