Question from austin33189

How do I beat Sloth Demon?

Any strategies on the sloth demon in the end of the fade mission?

Cashew333 answered:

Form: Ogre
Start in Spirit Form. Ice and Prison him. If Prison lands you're set. Start regenerating and switch to your normal form. This for me is the toughest form as it softens you up terribly for the rest of them. If you have ranged damage companions this becomes a lot easier.

Form: Rage Demon
Switch to Burning Man. Tank and Spank it.

Other Forms:
Switch to Spirit Form. Just Ice & Prison, Keep everyone's HP up. They should offer no problems.

Sloth Demon
He's a caster, he's stunnable, and as long as you keep him busy/stunned he's no problem. Shield Bash, Pommel Strike - whatever you can to keep him busy. A low level party can wipe to the Blizzard he casts. Other than that, your biggest issue is taking out a solo Mage which can be deadly unless controlled.
2 0

Answers

shloob1 answered:

In order to beat the sloth demon you have to defeat all his guardians of the fade, and inorder to d that you need to find all the humans in each area that you can talk to and they will give you a shapeshifting power, much like the mouse does.
0 0

babieslayer answered:

Do you mean how to get to the sloth demon or how to beat him?
0 0

doxel8 answered:

I would like to know how to beat the sloth demon boss fight.... not how to get there...
0 0

xSaingonJorex answered:

I tried beating him by myself, but his last form killed me. the best way to kill him is to gather up your party members, make sure you can heal. his last form used blizzard on me so make sure you can deal with that. i was at lvl 13ish when i killed him.
0 0

MagicalSarai answered:

Have a healer... and then listen to Cashew333, he's got the right idea. The main thing is to not let the Sloth Demon cast Blizzard. Nothing is more annoying than killing the previous 4 forms only to have one spell wipe out the party.
0 0

Shishen_Dude answered:

Personally I didn't use any forms, I went in with my team and took him down. I had my elf rogue, Sten, Shale and Wynne, it went rather quickly.
0 1

Lord_Cyphen answered:

I used no forms, had Leliana, Wynne, and Sten, and my warrior. But 2 warriors, a healing mage, and a damage-spec'ed rogue made short work of it. Healer is a MUST!!!
0 0