How do i free Sten?

1. What do i need to do to get the Revered Mother to free Sten without threatening her? The options all seem to lead to dead ends.

User Info: jn108

jn108 - 7 years ago

1. I just had leilana or whaever her name is in my party and she stood up for me and there you go.

User Info: kurosowa

kurosowa - 7 years ago 3 1

Answers

1. She is in the chantry in that town of Lothering all the way in the back and turn right, you should see two Templars standing guard by her.

User Info: Kevin949

Kevin949 - 7 years ago 0 3
  2. You could pick the lock of the cage with leilana...

User Info: t0905

t0905 - 7 years ago 1 0
  3. I was a rogue so I just picked the lock. You could also have Leilana pick the lock as she is also a rogue.

User Info: fox_demon2k3

fox_demon2k3 - 7 years ago 1 0
  4. You can donate money either five ten or thirty silver and she will give you the key also you can lie if your persuade is high enough and if you have leilana in your party and talk to her she will give you the key.

User Info: weekendspecial

weekendspecial - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. think you need a point or two in persuade; tell her you will take him back to his people or what if his killing upsets the qunari, she'll release him into your custody. Save beforehand, it can be done without threatening her.

User Info: winstonblues

winstonblues - 6 years ago 0 0
  6. Easiest way is to have Leliana in your party when you talk to the Revered Mother as she will convince her to release Sten for you.

User Info: MephistoVI

MephistoVI - 6 years ago 0 0
  7. If you have decent stealing, you can lift it off of her.

User Info: zak_416

zak_416 - 6 years ago 0 0
  8. also if Leliana is with you when you talk to the revered mother, she gains a small ammount of approval

User Info: leviitas

leviitas - 6 years ago 0 0
  9. You can either talk to the Revered Mother with Liliana in your party, pick the lock to his cage yourself, or donate some silver to the Chantry. You could also try stealing the key from the Revered Mother, but I find it easier to get him using the other methods.

User Info: Ticking_Death

Ticking_Death - 6 years ago 0 0