Question from wajosh

Why can't I connect to the dragon age servers?

I have been trying to connect to the dragon age servers to redeem my preorder codes, and a DLC code that was provided in the case. I have chatted with EA "support reps" 3 times and they just give me the run around. I have been trying multiple times daily for nearly a week now and I always get the same thing. I put in my email and password, and it briefly says connecting to servers, and then says please try again. Any ideas? Please help I've spent more time troubleshooting this than I have playing the game and this is the only problem I have ever had in regards to my xbox live and online connectivity.

Answers

Elysiumrain answered:

If your already signed into Xbox live, and have started the game. On the Dragon Age title screen you hit Y to log into the Dragon Age servers it prompts you for your Email, and password. At which I will assume this is where you have the problem? Instead of trying to log in if you look at your selections on the bottom there should be a option to create an account there; the X button I think? You have to do that first and agree to the terms of service on this page; from there follow the on screen instructions.
0 1

waldo1232 answered:

I had this same problem when I first started out. If it was like mine, I chose a password that was too short(less than 6 characters). If thats the case then you should go to the info page and change your password to meet their criteria. There should be a link in the email that they sent you when you created your account.
0 1

Dragon? Answered t4ti3
Will there be second dragon age? Open folleado6
what does DW mean in dragon age? Answered save_me2
Dragon Runes? Open tylermtran1989
Dragon Age Origins Specializations? Open purplerage96