Question from NinjaRKO

What is the best weapon for dual wielding Rogues?

What is the best Dagger And Sword for Rogues? The best dagger I've seen so far is the one that I'm currently using, called the Rose's Thorn or something like that which was worth 148 something Gold.

NinjaRKO provided additional details:

Where can I find a Dragonbone Dagger with 3 Sockets?

Revenanced answered:

I used Rose's Thorn. I also use a Dragonbone Dagger with 3 Sockets. Both have Grandmaster runes of varying types. Theres also a nice 1 handed axe you get from killing a boss (I wont spoil it) during the Landsmeet event. Its called Backbiter Axe (I think) and its a rogue only weapon. The problem with swords is most of them have really high strength requirements that rogues should not be applying points to.
0 0

Answers

Devigon answered:

The best sword in game is Starfang from the DLC, made by unlocking the blacksmith after completing the Warden's Keep dlc area, and finding a random encounter meteor crash site. If your having no luck there, you can craft topsider's honor, made by finding its three pieces in the Paragon of Her Kind quest chain.
0 0