How do I get to Tapsters Bar (Dwarven City) ?

1. I can see the hotspot for Tapsters Tavern on my map of the city but I don't see a path to get there. I need to visit the place in order to meet someone to carry on the main quest.

User Info: plamberton

plamberton - 7 years ago
    I must have run into a bug, I swear the Tapsters hotspot was not showing up. I went right to the door and nothing. I then left to go back to the surface and then returned to the commons area and I was able to enter the door to the pub.

User Info: plamberton

plamberton - 7 years ago

1. Go to the Commons in Orzammar and on the north-east side there should be a few steps followed by a small door called "Tapster's Tavern.

User Info: pet_art33

pet_art33 - 6 years ago 0 0

1. It's Tapsters Tavern. All you have to do is look at your map and move your cursor over to where it is. I'm pretty sure its on the Eastern side of the main city.

User Info: Nighky

Nighky - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Depends on what quarter of the city you are in. If you're in the diamond quarter you need to go south and go through the doorway labeled commons, then north until just before the exit to the dust commons and it'll be on your left just before the dwarven andraste follower.

User Info: CromagnumPI

CromagnumPI - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Wow your really asking this question? It's in the main district before you go into the proving ground take two second to check your map and you would know that

User Info: superfreak921

superfreak921 - 7 years ago 0 1
  4. Why can't people just answer a question without demonstrating how completely their parents have failed them? If you can't take "two second" to proofread a post, don't flame someone for missing a location on a map. Better yet, don't answer at all. You're not helping.

User Info: spudacus

spudacus - 7 years ago 0 0