Question from plamberton

How do I get to Tapsters Bar (Dwarven City) ?

I can see the hotspot for Tapsters Tavern on my map of the city but I don't see a path to get there. I need to visit the place in order to meet someone to carry on the main quest.

plamberton provided additional details:

I must have run into a bug, I swear the Tapsters hotspot was not showing up. I went right to the door and nothing. I then left to go back to the surface and then returned to the commons area and I was able to enter the door to the pub.

pet_art33 answered:

Go to the Commons in Orzammar and on the north-east side there should be a few steps followed by a small door called "Tapster's Tavern.
0 0

Answers

Nighky answered:

It's Tapsters Tavern. All you have to do is look at your map and move your cursor over to where it is. I'm pretty sure its on the Eastern side of the main city.
0 0

CromagnumPI answered:

Depends on what quarter of the city you are in. If you're in the diamond quarter you need to go south and go through the doorway labeled commons, then north until just before the exit to the dust commons and it'll be on your left just before the dwarven andraste follower.
0 0

superfreak921 answered:

Wow your really asking this question? It's in the main district before you go into the proving ground take two second to check your map and you would know that
0 1

spudacus answered:

Why can't people just answer a question without demonstrating how completely their parents have failed them? If you can't take "two second" to proofread a post, don't flame someone for missing a location on a map. Better yet, don't answer at all. You're not helping.
0 0