Where can I find Stens sword?

1. I have looked all over and have no clue as to where stens sword is. Please help?

User Info: pwoody1

pwoody1 - 7 years ago

1. Yeah, this quest is a walk in the park. Go to Lake Calendad. Right where you come in, there will be a scavenger. Talk to him, and find where the person who took the sword is. That leads you outside Ozrimar (spl?). Find him and you will be lead to Redcliff. Once in redcliff, go onto the back docks, in the maze of buildings in the village. Find the dwarfs house, and enter the way you see fit. Go inside, and get the key to the chest from him. Then, reclaim the sword.

User Info: Strifer5000

Strifer5000 (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0

1. I went to the Lake area with the ferry over to the Circle. After wandering around a little bit I went to exit back out and saw a guy on my right near the exit. Talking to him it appears he knew something of what happened to Sten and his companions. After that you should be able to follow the quest easily enough.

User Info: mriswith911

mriswith911 - 7 years ago 0 0