Question from pwoody1

Where can I find Stens sword?

I have looked all over and have no clue as to where stens sword is. Please help?

Strifer5000 answered:

Yeah, this quest is a walk in the park. Go to Lake Calendad. Right where you come in, there will be a scavenger. Talk to him, and find where the person who took the sword is. That leads you outside Ozrimar (spl?). Find him and you will be lead to Redcliff. Once in redcliff, go onto the back docks, in the maze of buildings in the village. Find the dwarfs house, and enter the way you see fit. Go inside, and get the key to the chest from him. Then, reclaim the sword.
0 0

Answers

mriswith911 answered:

I went to the Lake area with the ferry over to the Circle. After wandering around a little bit I went to exit back out and saw a guy on my right near the exit. Talking to him it appears he knew something of what happened to Sten and his companions. After that you should be able to follow the quest easily enough.
0 0

How can I find Stens sword? Open Demonsai
Stens sword? Open discovery_zone
What is the Best Sword and Where can i find it? NON DLC Answered goku200285251
Where can I find Qunari Sword? Answered SemoneMerku
Where can I find (topsider's sword)? Answered Dragonmastrd