Question from JPhoenix61985

Places of power locations?

Where specifically in each location are the places of power? I've found the one in the tower but I can't find the other 3. A little help?

Amaroc answered:

i can tell you that in the tower of magi it is in the library at the big desk that leads to the next level. in the Brecillian forest in the main part there is a tombstone that you can activate to piss off a guardian and again to activate the site. and in Denerim its in the alienage at the big tree. and finally in the deep roads at orton thaig you cross the first bridge make a left and cross over the second bridge and the site should be at an alter that is part of the asunder quest.
3 1

Places of power? Answered Phoenix5707
Places of power bug? Answered erlyn
Are there any good places for leveling up? Answered amsslumb
After beating the game, why do i get all my places on the map locked? Answered Snake22996
Nuggs locations? Open Dobie4132