stuck in the Fade?

1. I think that I am stuck forever....Does any one know if you need to visit these in any specific order? I think that I have been to all of them..Burning Tower, Mage Asunder and Darkspawn. I can currently turn into the mouse. I helped the Templar spirit under attack by Darkspawn. thought that I had gotten the spirt form however I can't find it and don't know what or how to use it. I am so confused.

User Info: dksisk

dksisk - 6 years ago
    Check for spirit form - bring up your radial menu and choose 'advanced'. If you have it, one of the circles will have a picture of the spirit.

User Info: Roland-o-Gilead

Roland-o-Gilead - 6 years ago
    Thanks for all the replies....I finally finished the fade! once I knew where to look for the spirt form, I even already had the burning man.

User Info: dksisk

dksisk - 6 years ago
    How did you turn into the mouse because right now I am currently stuck on how to turn into one and how to get through that bloody mouse hole.

User Info: pet_art33

pet_art33 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. In addition to the spirit form, you also need the golem form. After you get these you need to go through the "massive doors" and kill the bosses. Only golem form can open them. The only boss you don't need the golem form for you need the spirit form, and you get to that boss in the first realm, via a door that only the spirit form can open, right next to the wimpy templar you met when you found yourself in the fade.

After you kill all 5 of the bosses there will be 4 new realms that open up. do the middle one last.

User Info: Luinserke

Luinserke - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. The form that i got after the mouse was burning man. I went in a counter clockwise rotation on the fade map, but after i got the golem form in the bottom right place (i think it was mages asunder) i went to darkspawn invasion, the one on the top left. Theres a good walkthrough on the walkthrough page here, I think it was listed as a PC faq but it works for everything ive checked it for. Also, you might want to look at that faq because there are about 21 permanant stat upgrades in this fade sequence, and you dont want to miss one. They arent too hard to find on your own, but the faq is reliable and easy to use

User Info: Geesnutz

Geesnutz (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0