Question from CammyNightfall

How do I make more money?

How do I make more money in the game? I always find myself short on gold when I want to buy something.

Answers

Geesnutz answered:

There is a glitch in the game that will make money making no problem at all, but you should know that it will take away from the difficulty of the game. First, send an exspensive item to your junk list, dont break it, just leave it there.
Make sure it is the only item in the junk list. Now Go to any merchant, and go to your junk list and youll notice there are two buttons for selling junk items. One sells every item in the junk list, one sells selected items only. If you hit the two buttons in rapid sucession you can actually sell the item for 2 times the gold. Then buy the item back (dont close out the menu, itll cost the amount you sold it for now but if you close out the price will go up) itll only cost you the amount of one item,but since you sold it twice you will make free gold. It might take you a few tries to get the rythum of the buttons down, but it is fairly easy to do. The more expensive the item is that you use for this trick the more money you will make (obviously). When i first heard this trick the person said that it works only with the blood dragon plate from the DLC, but it work with any item.
0 1

Sinistercurt answered:

The glitch is useful, but to an extent. I personally dislike having to do it, but I do it for the needs of buying runes, gear, etc.

If you want to earn money fairly (like I try to. <.<) just run around places like: Denerim or Lake Calenhad they are some side quests inside buildings, and in tight corners which you might have missed. they pay quite good.
0 0

XBloodyX_XRoseX answered:

well i never used a glitch to get gold but what i did is do as many sidequests as you can and loot everything. Also sell whatever you dont need and by the end of the game even though i spent alot throughout the game i still had like 200 gold at once.
0 0