How do I defeat the BroodMother?

1. Im playing this on Casual difficulty and I still cannot beat her. I am playing with 1 mage and 3 warriors, by the time she summons her darkspawn im the only one left and i put the best armor and weapons they have on the team mates.

User Info: gamer-joe

gamer-joe - 6 years ago

Answers

1. The way i did it was to ignore all of the other darkspawn and just keep attacking her , but i did have a very high hp level and strong equipment

User Info: thud3rs1ruck

thud3rs1ruck - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. I did the opposite. I attacked her, but when the darkspawn started attacking I would kill them and then go after her tentacles. Once most or all of the darkspawn were gone I went after her again. Also, it helps to have a lot of health potions. If you have the equipment and someone with Herbalism, you can create some.

User Info: silversanctuary

silversanctuary - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. I hammered on her until she died. When my party got low health I switched to them used a potion the hammered on her some more.

User Info: Draekon1

Draekon1 - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. Dude if ur too low lvl u will fail hella hard... i was lvl 12 when i killed her and on nightmare difficulty
    I reccommend training a lil more

User Info: paperboy725

paperboy725 - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. It is a good idea to level up by doing that quest last but there is two safe points to heal with potions one to the left or to the right of her.

User Info: Frostina

Frostina - 4 years ago 0 0