What to do about Ser Cauthrien?

1. During the rescuing of Queen Anora, I was able to kill all of the Guards and Ser Cauthrien and then escape after looting everything. Is it better to have done that or should I reload and let them capture me and take me off to Fort Drakon?

User Info: TimTim0485

TimTim0485 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Fort Drakon is needed to be explored by your character in order to get the "Traveler" achievement. Unless you've been there before with a different character than go ahead, if not then it might be worthwhile to go to Fort Drakon.

User Info: PokemonVeteran

PokemonVeteran - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. I saved right before the encounter. When I killed them my warrior finished the game at level 22. When I was captured I finished the game at level 23. Cauthrien stops you before you enter the landsmeet and you can either kill her and her guards or Intimidate her into backing down.

User Info: Iscaredeath

Iscaredeath - 6 years ago 0 0