Bedding Morrigan?

1. OKay so I've beaten the game ten times and the only achievement I do not have is bedding morrigan which stops me from getting her achievement and All possible Romances achievement. Can someone explain to me what im doing wrong?I need serious help with this and any help is appreciated!

User Info: GirlInsomniac

GirlInsomniac - 5 years ago

1. OMG, she's as easy as a cheerleader on prom night! I don't know what you're doing wrong. If you've gotten everyone else (especially Allistair, he's TOUGH!), Morrigan is a sinch.
    When talking to her, always go for the "evil" options to impress her. Giving her the Black Grimoire found in The First Enchanter's office in the circle tower opens her character quest, and increases her approval a great deal. The "sleep with me" (not really called that) option is in "I need to talk about something personal" (or something) thread, OR, when she likes you enough, if you talk to her in camp she'll say something like "It's so cold and lonely in my tent", which is not exactly the most subtle invitation ever, and is your "opening" (excuse the pun!)

User Info: jorgybear

jorgybear - 5 years ago 1 0