Question from Spike565

How do you activate the DLC content?

I got the ultimate edition and I was wondering how quests like witch hunt and Darkspawn chronicles got started do you have to wait till a certain point in the game or something ?(oh and I did install it to the hard drive and when you look in DLC thing in the main menu you can see them)

kuvuplan answered:

Those are alternate campaigns, not part of the main plot. No amount of progress will initiate them. They are started before you choose a character to play, or resume, or load.
However, when you start those, some are "high level" campaigns and allow you to import Dragon Age Origins or Awakening characters. But you will want higher level characters to do so.
There are also default characters you can use for those and completing those side quests will unlock items for Dragon Age Origins and Awakening.
0 0