Question from ManBearPig_61

Free Juggernaut Code to anyone who wants it?

Hi everyone. Here is a free Juggernaut code for you Xbox 360 owners: PW7Y7-HX3W6-YMJDK-DDVTF-FCFQG

For you PS3 owners, send an e-mail to contests@gamestop.com. In the subject line type the word JUGGERNAUT all in capitals. Put nothing else. Leave the text box blank and they should send you a Juggernaut code for the PS3. It worked for my friend. When you order the Juggernaut code, they automatically send you an Xbox 360 one which is how I got it (I have PS3 so I didn't use it). If you have a PS3, they tell you too simply e-mail contests@gamestop.com with the word JUGGERNAUT in the subject line and that's it. When you do that they will send you a PS3 code. Good luck. Let me know if it works.

From: tayres99 5 years ago

Thanks man, code worked perfectly and now I'm happily playing with Juggernaut who is actually a pretty ace character on this game. Cheers for being a good sport and putting the code out there to us lot who couldn't get a code!

Well the code sure didnt work for me. Seems like only the very first person who input the code actually got the redeem it. There's no use trying this code for anyone else, it'll just tell you that it's been redeemed already.