What is the reward for entering Prestige Mode in MW2?

1. I've looked online and have tried to find an absolute answer but came up empty handed. When you go prestige in MW2, what do you get aside from the emblem showing you are in prestige mode (rewards such as weapon unlocks, etc.)? I am fairly certain you keep titles and emblems, but do you get to keep anything else?

User Info: zorplex

zorplex - 7 years ago

1. I think you unlock extra custom weapon classes per prestige (up to 5 total)

User Info: bmats124

bmats124 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. You dont gain anything,It's more like a way to keep the game interesting,you actually just lose everything,but after you prestige,thats how you start ranking,up until you cant prestige anymore,which means your the max level possible.

User Info: Brandonvenom

Brandonvenom - 7 years ago 0 2
  2. My live is having problems but my friends say that you unlock a new gun each level the ak being the last gun you unlock

User Info: shadow0501

shadow0501 - 7 years ago 0 2
  3. Not trying to be mean or anything, but ur friend is wrong and dumb. You get nothing only a new emblem. U unlock the ak by just leveling up

User Info: shadeyguy

shadeyguy - 7 years ago 0 2
  4. Extra custom classes were unlocked with each prestige in Call of Duty: World at War, but that is not the case in this game. You don't earn any special items for choosing to prestige. Just a new emblem by your rank number. Its meant as a way to keep the game interesting by resetting everything. Giving you the challenge of playing with the starting equipment again and starting you over on all your challenges.

User Info: Derek_M

Derek_M - 7 years ago 0 3
  5. I've entered my first prestige mode and I can debunk some myths here. With the first prestige mode I unlocked new challenges (these challenges are for each weapon, and also a set of prestige challenges which I'm guessing will carry over into further prestige ranks), new titles and emblems and also a new custom class. (total of six are now available) As far as what weapons and perks are available to me now, its like starting all over. You have to unlock everything again similar to the last two CoD titles.

User Info: splyyt

splyyt - 7 years ago 0 2
  6. I have prestiged and what happens is that you get a new barrack challenge called "prestige". You also get a new custom slot when you enter it.

User Info: ninjakid08

ninjakid08 - 7 years ago 1 1
  7. In others words, the rewards you get are far less than the rewards you keep, don't do it.

User Info: BlueMoney5

BlueMoney5 - 7 years ago 1 0
  8. You get new challenges for your guns and other stuff and you also get another custom class.

User Info: Cryptics

Cryptics - 7 years ago 0 0