Question from zorplex

What is the reward for entering Prestige Mode in MW2?

I've looked online and have tried to find an absolute answer but came up empty handed. When you go prestige in MW2, what do you get aside from the emblem showing you are in prestige mode (rewards such as weapon unlocks, etc.)? I am fairly certain you keep titles and emblems, but do you get to keep anything else?

bmats124 answered:

I think you unlock extra custom weapon classes per prestige (up to 5 total)
2 0

Answers

Brandonvenom answered:

You dont gain anything,It's more like a way to keep the game interesting,you actually just lose everything,but after you prestige,thats how you start ranking,up until you cant prestige anymore,which means your the max level possible.
0 2

shadow0501 answered:

My live is having problems but my friends say that you unlock a new gun each level the ak being the last gun you unlock
0 2

shadeyguy answered:

Not trying to be mean or anything, but ur friend is wrong and dumb. You get nothing only a new emblem. U unlock the ak by just leveling up
0 2

Derek_M answered:

Extra custom classes were unlocked with each prestige in Call of Duty: World at War, but that is not the case in this game. You don't earn any special items for choosing to prestige. Just a new emblem by your rank number. Its meant as a way to keep the game interesting by resetting everything. Giving you the challenge of playing with the starting equipment again and starting you over on all your challenges.
0 3

splyyt answered:

I've entered my first prestige mode and I can debunk some myths here. With the first prestige mode I unlocked new challenges (these challenges are for each weapon, and also a set of prestige challenges which I'm guessing will carry over into further prestige ranks), new titles and emblems and also a new custom class. (total of six are now available) As far as what weapons and perks are available to me now, its like starting all over. You have to unlock everything again similar to the last two CoD titles.
0 2

ninjakid08 answered:

I have prestiged and what happens is that you get a new barrack challenge called "prestige". You also get a new custom slot when you enter it.
1 1

BlueMoney5 answered:

In others words, the rewards you get are far less than the rewards you keep, don't do it.
1 0

Cryptics answered:

You get new challenges for your guns and other stuff and you also get another custom class.
0 0