Question from saitaria

my game keeps freezing. PLEASE HELP ME!!!?

I'm trying to beat the game for the first time, but every time I try playing the Washington D.C. mission, it freezes a little way in, and if i try to restart the console right after that, the level freezes right at the beginning. I've tried getting a new game, but it still doesn't work. one thing I've noticed is that the level doesn't load all the way at the beginning in the loading screen, it stops just before the end.
if there's anything i can do to fix this, please tell me right away.

saitaria provided additional details:

So what do i do? just get a new xbox? I don't really have the money for that right now. any other suggestions?

Answers

wongerman answered:

It is your Xbox 360.
If you've tried this with multiple copies of the game, it is your Xbox scratching the disk at the same spot every time.
1 0

ARMY5partan117 answered:

Before you even think about another xbox, try your copy of the game on a friends console. If it is bcuz of the 360, i hope your warranty hasn't expired
0 0