How do i drain the gas from guards room in penitentiary?

1. I don't know if anyone is having issues with this, but i cannot find anyway to drain the gas from the guards room. i have already beat the game and am just trying to get all of the collectibles. any pointers would be great, i have tried everything. i cant see anything from my position above the guards and of course they are no help.

User Info: cooleyes37

cooleyes37 - 7 years ago
    Wrong gas room, this is the one after you run into harley and she electrocutes the floor. very late in the game

User Info: cooleyes37

cooleyes37 - 7 years ago

1. I don't think this particular room can be solved until after the batclaw upgrade and you get the item that allows you to zip line across. Then hopefully the batclaw reaches and you tear down the wall and then zip over to the box and kick the power on.

User Info: Parrow89

Parrow89 - 7 years ago 0 0

1. You have to hit the power lines for each of the fans.

Last one has a goon hanging over it. He can be dropped using the batarang in order to break the roof and gain access to final one.

User Info: Dirje

Dirje - 7 years ago 0 0