How do I solve tweedledum and tweedledee SAW it can you SEE it?

1. I cant figure this out plz help.

User Info: toddillus

toddillus - 7 years ago
    Hey guys thanks for all the help. its nice to no i can go to at least one site for help and not be treated like an ass.

once again thank u guys.

User Info: toddillus

toddillus - 7 years ago

1. Hold down the left trigger when you see the SeeSaw. It is very close to the main gate. While facing the main gate, it is on the right side.

User Info: Marter

Marter - 7 years ago 14 1

Answers

1. you have to "scan" (left bumper and hold) the see saw in the arkham area where it is at, I believe it is north but just make sure the riddle comes on the screen in the area and you will find it

User Info: brian_borlaug

brian_borlaug - 7 years ago 7 4
  2. There is a see saw near the Main Gate to Arkham Asylum just to the right as you are looking at the gate.

User Info: psycho212

psycho212 - 7 years ago 9 3
  3. You have to the right of Arkham's Main Gate, which is in the middle, to the North in Arkham North. There are two see-saws there. Look at them long-ways and do the scan (I'm not sure if this is exactly necessary, but it's what I did to solve it).

User Info: rickyl3

rickyl3 - 7 years ago 3 4
  4. Yeh wat they said.

User Info: SUPERSIZESEAN

SUPERSIZESEAN - 7 years ago 0 0