Question from keokismail

(SPOILER) How do I enter the Intensive Treatment?

I need to gain access to Killer Croc's Lair via Inensive Treatment but there is one sniper on the roof. How do I get in?

estevan_23 asked for clarification:

I am part were Batman has to collect plant spores from Killer Croc's lair but I cant find the spores nore his lair. Iam in the room Secure Transit of Intensive Care Treament.

estevan_23 asked for clarification:

I am part were Batman has to collect plant spores from Killer Croc's lair but I cant find the spores nore his lair. I am in the room Secure Transit of Intensive Care Treament. How do I find the lair, and the plant spores?

Answers

Matt_2001 answered:

You go to the top of one of the guard towers immediately across from where the sniper is. Use your zip line tool and zip across to where the sniper is. He will prob see you so make sure you are quick to take minimal damage
1 1

JinWesten answered:

An alternate method, if you have the remote-controlled Batarang is to go somewhere out of view of the sniper and throw it. Guide it to hit the sniper and he will be down for a short period, giving you a brief window of opportunity to reach him before he gets back up to shoot you. (I went around the corner on a guard tower so I was still pretty close to where I needed to be to zipline across).

Similarly, I suppose if you're quick enough, regular Batarangs would work as well.
1 1

panther9175 answered:

If you are facing out into Arkham North with your back to Intensive treatment, there will be guard towers to your left and right. Climb the one to the right. Knock the sniper down with the RC batarang, and zipline over. I never thought to try using the batclaw from the ground to take care of him, you might consider giving that a shot, but the batarang method works just fine. Just make sure you don't stand in the open for too long on the guard tower, or he'll get you.
1 0