Question from dimsumboy22

How do I beat Titan Joker?

It tells me to pull, but Every time I do, Batman doesn't seem to pull and joker just swats me away... am I supposed to Press A faster than usual?

dimsumboy22 provided additional details:

Nothing I do seems to work, he just keeps shooing me, and sending more goons

I figured it out. Unlike everyone what as been telling me. I figured it out before. I was rapidly tapping A but nothing was working.. but I found out if I don't RIDICULOUSLY spam A then it works :\

dimsumboy22 answered:

I figured it out. Unlike everyone what as been telling me. I figured it out before. I was rapidly tapping A but nothing was working.. but I found out if I don't RIDICULOUSLY spam A then it works
0 0

Answers

SkaterUB answered:

You're doing everything right. Make sure when he has his back turned you already knocked out his goons. Or take out the few that there are. Then use the batclaw and tap A as fast as you can. I didnt have any problems with him swatting me away.
0 0

rickyl3 answered:

You need to take down all the goons (so they don't hit you while you pull Joker), then uses the Bat-Claw on Joker only when he has his back turned.
2 0

Haruharuharuko answered:

All you do is beat the guards til they are gone. Then when Joker is facing away pull his butt down. And yes spam the pull button as fast as you can.
0 0