Question from lincolnh14

How do I solve, " A puzzle has many sides....riddle?

A puzzle has many sides, but only some are visible. What do I do? I've looked all over the room with no answer.

NumenorKing answered:

There are many riddles that are like this:
look arround the room in detective mode, you will eventualy find an invisible questionmark on the wall.

But it's not that simple, two parts of the question mark (usualy the curly bit and the dot) are on different surfaces, so you need to look at it at just the right angle to they line up. getting them lined up can also be a pain because they need to be just right.
2 0

Answers

SuperPlinko answered:

Just like NumenorKing said, there's quite a few riddles like this. After you walk up the two collapsed smokestacks, or whatever they are, look up in detective mode to see a partial question mark on a bridge type archway. For the dot you have to hand grapple the ledge where the one riddler trophy was, and in detective mode youll see the dot on the wall in front of you. Just align the question mark and you're golden.
0 1

How do I solve has four walls, two sides, and an ex-DA? Answered ThunderMan63
How do I solve this fiendish puzzle literally appears out of thin air? Answered MRatractive
Can't get this riddle? Answered aniclima
Riddle In the Mansion? Answered keenzy1889
Arkham Pen Riddle? Answered Kinslayer2040