Question from shanesdad25

How do I solve Chronicles of Arkham?

Well i have one chronicle left he tells me to find a him and i have no idea where to look will someone help me out?

shanesdad25 provided additional details:

I totally forgot where i last saw him i beat the game but i dont remember.

tinytoe007 asked for clarification:

Numenor king u know clayface actually tricked u u know cos clayface is the one that tells hes the warden

Richardthe3rd answered:

SPOILER: You must have all the chronicles scanned. Once you do, return to the Penitentiary where you left the Warden locked up. He'll be gone; you can confirm this by talking to Clayface. Go to the room which is now open where he once was. On the floor near the entrance there will be something on the floor for you to scan.
2 0

Answers

CottonBud191 answered:

SPOILER: Go to where you last saw warden sharp. Scan the floor and you'll get the final chronicle.
0 1

Bdizzle15 answered:

I beat the game and I haven't seen him since, but the spot you need to go to is the Security Control Room, towards the back up in the small guard tower and as you can see, scan the floor. You can't miss it, trust me.
1 0

NumenorKing answered:

It's the same place Clay Face is in.
0 0

tinytoe007 answered:

Its in the ppenitentianary security control room climb upstairs and thenscan the floor
0 0