How do I solve Chronicles of Arkham?

1. Well i have one chronicle left he tells me to find a him and i have no idea where to look will someone help me out?

User Info: shanesdad25

shanesdad25 - 7 years ago
    I totally forgot where i last saw him i beat the game but i dont remember.

User Info: shanesdad25

shanesdad25 - 7 years ago
    Numenor king u know clayface actually tricked u u know cos clayface is the one that tells hes the warden

User Info: tinytoe007

tinytoe007 - 7 years ago

1. SPOILER: You must have all the chronicles scanned. Once you do, return to the Penitentiary where you left the Warden locked up. He'll be gone; you can confirm this by talking to Clayface. Go to the room which is now open where he once was. On the floor near the entrance there will be something on the floor for you to scan.

User Info: Richardthe3rd

Richardthe3rd - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. SPOILER: Go to where you last saw warden sharp. Scan the floor and you'll get the final chronicle.

User Info: CottonBud191

CottonBud191 - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. I beat the game and I haven't seen him since, but the spot you need to go to is the Security Control Room, towards the back up in the small guard tower and as you can see, scan the floor. You can't miss it, trust me.

User Info: Bdizzle15

Bdizzle15 - 7 years ago 1 0
  3. It's the same place Clay Face is in.

User Info: NumenorKing

NumenorKing (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. Its in the ppenitentianary security control room climb upstairs and thenscan the floor

User Info: tinytoe007

tinytoe007 - 7 years ago 0 0