I think I am stuck?

1. I'm on the quest where you have to charge the tower heart, and I am stuck outside of the area i need to be in, in the gnome village. Earlier in the quest, you have to put a statue on top of the red gnome hole so they don't blow your ass up. Now, when I warp to the tower heart quest, i can't continue because there are barriers i can't blow up with the help of the red gnomes. During the quest, I must have left the game or something. Has anyone else experienced this?

User Info: twominutehaight

twominutehaight - 7 years ago

1. Alot of people experience this....you should be able to teleport to the second portal on this map so stand on the portal before the gnomes and select wasteland sanctuary....yes you'll have to back track on the map to get the tower heart but this should work

User Info: 0ff1ce11

0ff1ce11 (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Once you get past this point in the gnome village, there are two paths. One of them is blocked and can't be destroyed. But there should be a side path to the left which takes you to another of the crystals for charging up the tower heart.

User Info: ebeten

ebeten - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Off1ce11 is talking about Gate #2 on the wastland sactuary depths. use any gate, wether throne room or not. at the bottom of the teleport map after you highlight the area you want to go in (regions section) ther should be gates in the area that you selected and you can scroll through them with the D-pad, but like i said you want Gate number 2

User Info: SIK_Sneak25

SIK_Sneak25 - 7 years ago 0 0