Question from adam2483

How do I solve chapter five-castle sewers?

Im in a hallway where you punch a switch and a gate opens halfway and there is a hall of spikes that you have to race in front of but by the time i get to the door it closes shut as the spikes hit the end of the hallway. I cant figure out how to get past this

Morgenst3rn answered:

No need actually to activate the spike trap. Simply walk to the end of the corridor, throw a knife in shadows magic mode at the switch and the door will open
5 1

Answers

Maniacsamurai answered:

Punch the button and run down the hallway past the spikes. When you're next to the door turn back around and activate your shadow magic. Then throw a silver dagger at the button and the door will open.
0 1

DeehBoix14 answered:

What i did was:

Punch the wall to activate spikes, run towards the end to the gate.
Once there, the gate should close. Then turn on your shadow magic and throw your dagger towards the wall that has the button. That should open the gate! :)
0 1

When is the release date for castle vania lords of shadow? Answered TonytheTiger96
Chapter XI ? Open CaptainBama
Chapter 5 glitched on 360? Answered myen_shi
How do I break the wall on chapter 5-1? Answered bigtitovalencia
How do I get past Chapter IX Bones Forest? Answered grankle