How do I solve The Blood Puzzle?

1. After the Clock Tower level, you fight a boss. Once he is dead, you have to solve a blood puzzle that involves guiding the blood through "checkpoints" before the timer runs out. Anyone know how to finish this puzzle? The blood moves really slowly in comparison to the time you have .

User Info: AlanBruceT

AlanBruceT - 6 years ago
    Thank you for the response. I actually had to look up the solution which gives you a detailed path for the blood to take. Even so, the trail of blood moves very slowly when compared to the timer. I can get 2 cups full, but i can barely get to the edge of the 3rd one before time runs out. I guess it's a matter of luck here.

User Info: AlanBruceT

AlanBruceT - 6 years ago
    Thank you for that last tip. I hadn't considered doing the turn trick while still in a straight path. I have to admit, that's one frustrating puzzle.

User Info: AlanBruceT

AlanBruceT - 6 years ago

1. Try playing a little Pacman, the concept is similar. Holding the stick in a given direction and steering a little ahead of time help. I only had to do the game twice, and I found the second cup to be the hardest. Just go with whichever path looks shortest, if I remember correctly, I went around the board in a roughly clockwise fashion, starting from the bottom cup.

User Info: Archvelius

Archvelius - 5 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. All you have to do is guide the blood to the large circular areas on the puzzle. Just look ahead of time and find the shortest path to each circle.

User Info: Oni_Tatsujin

Oni_Tatsujin - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. The answer is found in a scroll close to the blood puzzle. Even with the answer it can be EXTREMELY frustrating to get to the checkpoints on time if you dont know how to control the blood properly. You need to press the direction you want the blood to go BEFORE it gets to the corner, otherwise it slows down and you will run out of time.

User Info: drifttheoryDNB

drifttheoryDNB - 6 years ago 1 0
  3. Bottom Right, Bottom Left, Top Left (BARELY got there and missed 3x at the cusp you need perfect timing), Top Right, Finish.

User Info: Grimbear13

Grimbear13 - 6 years ago 0 0