How am I supposed to beat the Dracolich Titan?

1. I'm finding it impossible to find the runes to damage this thing. I even bought the strategy guide by BradyGames which is doing next to nothing (waste of $20, I could have wrote a better book). I'm having no problems grappling onto it's white bones and hook underneath it. I then climb onto the side of it and I'm stuck, nowhere to go. I can walk on the side of it, climb on the side of it, and even jump on some of it's ribs that are poking out of it! But that's not helping me at all...I can even see another white bone under it (or at least I think it's a different one, I'm getting the feeling it might be the same one since when I climb it it leads back to the exact same place). I really could use some help here. Some help that this pathetic strategy guide isn't offering. Has an experienced player actually beat this thing that can explain to me what to do and where to go to find the runes?

User Info: ViolentJ643

ViolentJ643 - 6 years ago

1. You're on the right track, after you climb on the ribs, that bone underneath actually is different from the first one, it brings you to the other side. Once there, go to the left a couple bones, until you see more ribs you can climb down onto. Once on those, head to the right (towards the front of the creature, look at the wind to tell front from back). At the end, there is yet another thing to grapple underneath, do that, which will bring you to the other side again. Once there, continue to make your way towards the front of the creature, and you should figure it out from there.

User Info: BENDMMAFAN

BENDMMAFAN - 6 years ago 0 0