Question from smokey70

How do I beat crow witch?

Do i have to use magic?

ibLeo answered:

It's like the Stone Idol Titan: when she fires eggs at you, grab them with your whip and rotate the stick to launch them back at her. If any eggs get past you (and they almost certainly will), just kill the crow children that hatch out of them (they're nothing special, though they take a good few hits before they die) and wait for her to fire more eggs at you. Once you've hit her with enough eggs, she'll be stunned and you just grapple her and complete the ensuing quick-time event. Then do all that again and she's done.
0 0

Answers

diegoescobar answered:

No you when you ride on her you just pres the right bottum. when she is on low health you can grap her face with your whip and pull her head out and then she dies....
0 0

How do I beat the crow witch without killing more than 2 hatchlings? (trial) Answered dark_raziel
How do I beat Satan? Open sylvain24
How do I beat camilla? Open smokey70
How do I beat the trial on 2-7? Answered Yggdrassill
How do I beat ogre? Answered smokey70