Turn blood off?

1. Hey guys, I was just wondering if any of you thought that there was going to be any chance at all that they were going to let you turn the blood off?

User Info: Centurion1000

Centurion1000 - 6 years ago

1. You can turn the "gore" and also "mature language" off. Two separate settings.

User Info: Wanz44

Wanz44 - 5 years ago 9 0

Answers

1. They most likely will, like they did in gears of war 2. their sales shot up a little bit because they did, and if it doesn't cost anymore money, and makes your game sell more, then why not? My answer would be yes.

User Info: Centurion1000

Centurion1000 - 5 years ago 0 9
  2. If you haven't played the Demo, then first I say, why not?! lol and second I say, yes you will be able to turn GORE (Blood and Guts) off and MATURE CONTENT but not in the demo, and thirdly I agree with RammsteinRules lol

User Info: TeenageTurtle

TeenageTurtle - 5 years ago 0 7
  3. Yes you will be able to turn the blood and the swearing off all you have to do is go to options on the main menu and look for the option. Your Welcome lol.

User Info: Gelden360

Gelden360 - 5 years ago 1 6