Question from fuyumine

How do I unlock Sargent Johnson's...?

How do I get Sargent Johnson's Spartan Laser eyes? Do I have to keep playing as him?

Turk-Valentine answered:

LOL omg, that was a joke. RvB edited that. he doesnt ACTUALLY have laser eyes xD!!
6 1

Answers

specagntbob answered:

You are joking right?...ok keep watching that video and at the end it says its all a joke
4 0

Ted_Ninja answered:

Haha!
3 0

CRAZYNINJA22 answered:

Wow dude you really think that is real?!?!?!?! It was all a joke!!!
3 0

zargonan answered:

no its real. you have to beat the 100th set solo in firefight on legendary without dying using sgt.johnson then he goes Super Saiyan lvl 6. then you have toattack the ground until it breaks causing you to fall into the pit of death. before you hit the bottom though you need to kill everything that falls down with you. then you can find a door into the godly chamber. after that you find an ultra robocop. kill him and take his eyes. they will automatically fuse with your eyes. after 2 hours of not being able to see, you will have lazer eyes.=D oh and did i mention there are 7000 wraiths with rapid fire plasma things shooting you when you cant see? yeah that happens you cant die at all in this whole process...soooo.....yeah.
3 0

STEALTH5000 answered:

The only way to get it was to pre-order the game from GameStop, Best Buy, Walmart, and Amazon in the U.S., and some other places everywhere else.

Your best bet now is to go to eBay and look for it there.
0 2

Sargent Johnson? Answered Darbus_31
Why can't I use Sargent Johnson in Firefight? Answered matrixstream757
Johnson? Answered o0_Link_0o
Sgt Johnson plz!!!!!????? Answered gamefan117
Johnson Code? Answered alexwuzh3ar