Question from GreenKnightFTW

What is Stop N' Swop II?

I know all about the Stop N' Swop items and how you can unlock things in Nuts and Bolts and Banjo Tooie by collecting them in Banjo Kazooie, although I don't have any yet. Anyways, the "Cheats" section of GameFAQs for this game says you unlock "Stop N' Swop II" for delivering all six eggs to Heggy. What is that?

unknowen9000 answered:

There are seven things you do to unlock aspects of Stop 'N' Swop II. They are, as follows:
"Here we go again...": Return all six original Stop 'N' Swop eggs.
"Lucky loser" "Better than a slap" "And the winner is...": Find the Bronze, Silver and Gold eggs. They are found in the N64 gamerpaks, one above the area with the Wading and Running shoes in Spiral Mountain, one at the top of the smaller waterfall in Spiral Mountain, and one in the Jinjo Village, found by using grip grab in the sandy area.
"Now who's boss?": Get a combined total of under 15 minutes between all the bosses in replay mode.
"Calmer Chameleon": Transform at every Wumba's Wigwam at least once.
"Heroic Failure": Die forty times in boss replays.

As of yet, Stop 'N' Swop II, in contrast to what lots of people on this site say, does absolutely nothing. By turning in all the Stop 'N' Swop I eggs, and completing the Stop 'N' Swop I Ice Key chain to get Dragon Kazooie, you unlock the 7 Contest Winners blueprints in Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts, but Stop 'N' Swop II doing anything in Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts is a complete fabrication.
2 0

Carrying Groggy? Answered Threebdog
Game Error? Glowbos Open dirtymagician
Where can I find the last jinjo? Open fss64
Why cant I use the snooze pack? Open AngelWings250
How do I bring SabreMan back to life??? Open emerald69