Question from Shadow__myth

Canary mary?

Does anyone know how to beat canary mary with the clockwork mouse? i tryed at least 20 times and didn't beat her

Sonic_Blast answered:

For the first race, she is pretty fast. Try to keep a pace that stays behind her at a moderate pace. Pause the game and let your arm rest mid way if you get tired. Once you are getting near the end, go crazy on her and pass her up.

For the second race, she is a lot slower if stay behind her, but A LOT faster if you get in front of her. So just stay behind her the entire race, just following her until near the end and just beat her before she speeds up.

Basically, both of them, go faster if you are ahead of her, so just try to stay close behind her and then pass her up near the end.

For an alternative method, some people say you can use the rock band drum set and keep drumming to go fast instead of pressing X. Not sure if that would work well though.
0 0

Carrying Groggy? Answered Threebdog
Game Error? Glowbos Open dirtymagician
Where can I find the last jinjo? Open fss64
Why cant I use the snooze pack? Open AngelWings250
How do I bring SabreMan back to life??? Open emerald69