Question from mario3499

How can i get the eggs from Banjo Kazooie to Banjo Tooie?

I get all the eggs and the ice key from the first banjo but then when i go to Heggy in Banjo Tooie she says i have no eggs from the first banjo.So how do i get the eggs from the first one to the second one?

mario3499 provided additional details:

So does it mean i have to play nuts & bolts? And what other way is there to get the items without the cheats?

WesPip asked for clarification:

Not asking for clarification per se, but I have the same problem. How am I supposed to get the otherwise inaccessible stop n' swop items without using cheats? And when I use said cheats, it disables saving.
Thus, I'm quite confused.
I imagine this is the same problem the original question is trying to solve.

EnCFusion asked for clarification:

Shadow_Myth I dont really get at what you are saying. i had N&B before playing Kazooie but Sharkfood Island wasnt risen, Gobi's door was closed, and all the other locations werent open. is there a problem with my 360?

P.S. my mom and i had a theory abuot Sharkfood island. its there b/c when u get there u are sharkfood. making players think there is something there, finding there isnt, then getting eaten by the shark.

Shadow__myth asked for clarification:

I dont know whats wrong, but when i saved on n&b and went on kazooie everything was opened.

Answers

Shadow__myth answered:

If you are doing the free trial then you need to buy the game to do this. try going on banjo kazooie again and go to one of the stop n swop locations and see if it is there. if you used cheat codes to get the eggs and the ice key i dont think that works. if you have a save file of banjo kazooie nuts and bolts and got the stop n swop items it should work. if not call microsoft
0 1

Shadow_Hyp answered:

As far as to my experience you have to at least clear the Tower of Tragedy Quiz before you can "Stop N' Swop" your Eggs and Key.

Otherwise, the way the coding is set up in Tooie is when the game is loaded is scans your Hard Drive or Memory Card (Which ever the game is on) for a Banjo-Kazooie save file with the eggs coded as "unlocked", They then are moved into your Banjo-Tooie file making so that the Game Select screen (picture frames) have "SN'S" in the top right corner of each picture. This shows successful memory transfer and unlocks what you have in Kazooie in Tooie. You have to make sure you have all the eggs and Key collected before continuing, If this still doesn't work then it is a HD reading error and you need to contact Microsoft to troubleshoot your problem.

(IMO I think that either your HD is faulty or your playing from both a memory care AND HD, if its not either of those I'm not sure what the problem could be)
1 5

Shadow__myth answered:

here is what you do.
1. get banjo kazooie nuts and bolts and save
2. go on banjo kazooie and the stop 'n' swap locations will be revealed without using cheats
3. get the stop 'n' swap items and go on nuts and bolts or banjo tooie
4. if you went on nuts and bolts they will have a cinema that shows you the locations of the items
5. if you went on tooie go in wooden hollow and take the path to the giant egg, talk to heggy the hen and she will hatch your eggs for you. also go to Glitter Gulch Mine and go in the huge water area and use the kazooie torpedo thing to blast open a rock. go in and use the ice key to open the vault and grab the mega glowbo (use this to transform into dragon kazooie)
hope this helps!
1 2

WesPip answered:

So short answer is I need an N&B save. Thanks!
0 2

webfootedfreak answered:

I know for a fact that if you have the items, they can be used before you beat thet Tower of Tragedy quiz. I know that I was not terribly far in the game I did this, but I seem to remember that I simply went through BK shortly after finding Heggy in BT, got the items, went on BT and traded them in. It worked perfectly for me. It may be possible that you have to create the N&B save file AFTER playing BK in order to get this to work. I know that getting the 100% ending will show you where to get 3 of the items saying that they will be used in N&B, but I don't think that that is required to access them. Also, make ABSOLUTELY SURE that the files are saved on the same device. It will not work for you otherwise.

As a side note, the items do the following things in no particular order.

Eggs:
Unlocks gamer picture
Unlocks theme
Unlocks Jinjo for multiplayer
Unlocks cheat "HOMING" granting homing eggs
Unlocks new move: Breegull Bash. Press X twice quickly. (I will let you see what it does)
...I know there was one more, but i can't remember what it was... sorry.

Ice Key:
see above post from Shadow__Myth 5/30 2:38PM.
1 0

benbonney answered:

You MUST have all save files on the same storage device, Heggy said I had no BK save file because my BK was on the HDD and BT was on memory card.
I'm not entirely sure if you need a Nuts&Bolts save on the same Storage device as mine isn't
0 0

ShadwSonic answered:

When I started BK, I had already finished N&B and the DLC, and the items were all in their proper places from the get go, no need to beat the game. After finishing that, I started BT, and was able to hatch the eggs as soon as I entered the Wooded Hollow, and used the Key once I had Talon Torpedo (to break the rock in Glittef Gulch blocking the tunnel). I have heard that you theoretically could have just a BT save file to initiate SnS, but said file (BT or N&B) must be actually STARTED, simply having the game on the hard dirge won't cut it.
0 0

Shiratzu answered:

You don't need Nuts & Bolts to make the eggs and key work. I've used them and not once have I owned that game. By having a Banjo-Tooie savegame on your console, you automatically unlock the areas in Banjo-Kazooie. Simply go back into Banjo-Kazooie, collect all of the items, and exit the game. Heggy will then allow you to use them.
0 0

What does Kazooie say when you first transform her into the dragon? Answered PlasmaBeam44
What do I do with the new eggs? Answered cpleshek
Why do I have infinite Fire Eggs? Answered JackApostrophe
Carrying Groggy? Answered Threebdog
Game Error? Glowbos Open dirtymagician