Why can't I use the Sack Pack?

1. As the title implies, I can't get the sack pack to work. When I found Jamjars on Cloud Cuckooland, I had 900 notes, and got his usual rhyming explanation of the move. However, when I tried to use it, nothing happened. I pressed left trigger and right stick up like it said, but the move refuses to activate. I have tried as Banjo solo and as Banjo and Kazooie, but it just won't work. Can someone help me out?

User Info: OmicronEXE

OmicronEXE - 7 years ago
    I had a similar problem when using this and the one for Right stick down, but it turns out that for some reason that controller didn't play nice with Banjo Tooie (it just doesn't register that move for some reason, the controller seems to be in working order and everything). Try using a different controller and see if that helps the situation.

User Info: TR33

TR33 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. I thought Banjo Learned Sack Pack in Terrydactlyland. Do you have them mixed up?

User Info: monsoon_exe

monsoon_exe - 6 years ago 0 1