Question from OmicronEXE

Why can't I use the Sack Pack?

As the title implies, I can't get the sack pack to work. When I found Jamjars on Cloud Cuckooland, I had 900 notes, and got his usual rhyming explanation of the move. However, when I tried to use it, nothing happened. I pressed left trigger and right stick up like it said, but the move refuses to activate. I have tried as Banjo solo and as Banjo and Kazooie, but it just won't work. Can someone help me out?

TR33 asked for clarification:

I had a similar problem when using this and the one for Right stick down, but it turns out that for some reason that controller didn't play nice with Banjo Tooie (it just doesn't register that move for some reason, the controller seems to be in working order and everything). Try using a different controller and see if that helps the situation.

Answers

monsoon_exe answered:

I thought Banjo Learned Sack Pack in Terrydactlyland. Do you have them mixed up?
0 1

Why cant I use the snooze pack? Open AngelWings250
Carrying Groggy? Answered Threebdog
Game Error? Glowbos Open dirtymagician
Where can I find the last jinjo? Open fss64